It appears there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never chose a username to start with, currently's your possibility to safeguard a better URL and also e-mail than the randomly created number designated by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore when you select the brand-new one.
How To Change Username Of Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area supplied. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether that username is readily available. Remember, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you transform it when. You are also expected to utilize your real name when setting this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is put on your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old LINK linked to your site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.