How To Connect Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and also can pick just what kind of content you would love to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you can decide what does it cost? info you wish to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Currently you'll be able to simply upload a standing update in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions as well as post 2 separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly abbreviate your article with an immediately developed short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.