How To Delete Your Likes On Facebook
How you can remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you locate the area „ likes".
3. Make sure you've picked „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will provide you a list of all your likes as tiles with sneak peek photo. This is how you unlike each one:
How you can Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does a number of points. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, showing viewers that you liked it. Second, it sends out a notice to whoever posted the Status. Third, if an additional individual posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll likewise get alerts. Eliminate such from someone else's Status update if you clicked the "Like" switch by mistake or want to remove it for one more reason. You can likewise remove your own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more user has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from an additional Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and also get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field at the top of the screen.
2. Click the individual on the list that shows up.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Remove Your Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and also click your account web link in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Locate the Status upgrade that you desire to remove in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status update as well as click on the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to validate your option.