How To Find Search History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" choice. Click it to see your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the app's description web page. On the following page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes several minutes to load the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's info web page. On the following display, you are asked to allow for the application to obtain your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You page that tons. You will see a listing of names with direct links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Before section. If somebody has deleted you as a friend since you set up the application, then that individual's name is displayed in this area. For finest outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to check that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last few days. You could go back to this sight any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have actually ever before posted to your Facebook account. The first time the application lots, it may take numerous mins to show the images.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will see all of the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You can individually view the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.