If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Get Rid Of Pages On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to delete it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can see it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us understand everything about it in the remarks.