How To Make My Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, here's just how you could protect against these watchings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and also enter your personal timeline by clicking the link that includes your name and account photo, located on the best side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click on the button that claims "Friends" This web link will lie straight above the box where you create standing updates, post photos/videos, and also develop life occasions.
3. Then, in the "Friends" field of this web page, most likely to the top right edge, and seek a tiny picture of a pencil. Click on this, and after that click the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Lastly, in the leading portion of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrowhead located on the right side, and select the personal privacy setting that works best for you.
If you intend to have the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" However, you do have other options. You can make the list offered to individuals that are friends with you (Buddies), or limit it to your particularly buddies (friends Except Acquaintances). You could even develop a personalized list of who can, as well as can not access the list (Custom-made). If you later on decide to go down these protection restrictions totally, you can always make your friends list available to everybody (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see other choices for that can, as well as could not, watch your friend list.
Keep Personal Info Personal
We wish your boosted safety setups will give you comfort as you discover the most popular social media sites network on the planet.