How To Post Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to upload. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your web content right into the post box. You can additionally include a colored background by clicking among the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include a lot more material to your post. If you wish to include even more to your post, click among the options located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose an image or video from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly obtain the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.