How To Tag Someone In A Comment On Facebook
Approach 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open up the Facebook app. It appears like a white F on a blue background.
- If triggered to sign in, type in your username and password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly appear in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Tap Comment. It is right below the post.
4. Type "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A fall list of search results will appear as you kind.
- If your friend's name appears in the list prior to you are done keying, faucet on the cause automatically add the friend to the post.
5. Total your post as well as faucet post. Your Comment will appear in the post's Comment section, and also your friend will be notified of the Comment the following time they check out Facebook.
Technique 2: Desktop
1. Open up Facebook.
- If triggered to check in, key in your username as well as password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly show up in your timeline or on the friend's primary page.
3. Click the Comment box. It is right listed below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Kind "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A drop down listing of search results page will certainly appear as you kind.
-If your friend's name appears in the listing prior to you are done keying, click on the result in automatically include the friend to the post.
5. Full your post and also hit the Enter key. Your Comment will certainly appear in the post's Comment section, as well as your friend will certainly be informed of the Comment the next time they go to Facebook.