How To Untag Myself On Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Locate the tale you want to get rid of a tag from and also float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and also select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Access the initial post you shared and click the "Share" button to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Photo Tags
1. Situate the image with the tagged person you intend to remove as well as click on the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the bottom of the photo.
3. Float over the person's name you wish to get rid of from the photo and also pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each and every image you wish to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and also verify that you want to get rid of the tagged images.
Suggestion: You can eliminate your personal tag from any picture or post by hovering over the story, selecting the Pencil icon as well as clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How you can Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a a great deal of posts, you can do another thing that's not so taxing:
- Visit your Activity Log (you could get there by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you wish to untag on your own from, as well as click on the Edit button beside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click "Report/Remove Tag"