Who See My Profile In Facebook
It is simple. Simply follow these actions as well as you will be successful in learning Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Manual method to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will be presented disclosing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will just show those visitors Who already have installed the particular Extension.
Guidebook Technique To View Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the ideal corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This big checklist of account IDs (each divided by commas) is really your complete list of friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who visits your profile frequently! If you like this short article please show your friends by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.