Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old and stagnant? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
Facebook Change Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you desire to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your account image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you want to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you desire to make use of.
- While the photo is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your liking, then select Done when you're ended up.