Facebook Page Phone Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your account settings.
- Privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to dealing with a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover usual issues and issues.
3. Select an appropriate area. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a collection of steps that clarify the best ways to remedy your situation.
- As an example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen instructions.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a couple of words associated with your grievance. You ought to see a number of tips pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're searching for an answer to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having issues with ads, your questions are normally attended to in this area.
- To look into advertising, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your present trouble detailed throughout the Help Center, your best option is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can search for subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Complaint through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced right side of the website alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions form. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the kind again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to alter the language of the list below types, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen then click your favored language.
7. Fill out the complaint form. This will certainly differ from person to person based on one's personal info and also the nature of one's complaint, yet be sure to be as thorough as feasible when filling out this type. You must consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to arrive. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so expect your e-mail to show up appropriately within three to 5 company days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really currently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could likewise utilize a phone number here.
4. Key in your complete name. Make sure the name provided here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally have to upload an image of an ID-- be it a driver's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID readily available, take one now and also send it to on your own by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could justify the reactivation of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you may not receive a reaction for several days.
- If you don't get a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is beneath the "Password" field in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or contact number. Make sure you could access whichever platform you decide to select.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you listed your telephone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could also choose to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).