How to Connect Facebook and Twitter Accounts
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your individual profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display as well as could select exactly what type of content you want to share by clicking packages.
Right here you could decide how much details you want to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll be able to merely publish a status update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both solutions and upload two different updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will instantly trim your blog post with an instantly produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.