It appears there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to pick something brand-new. If you never selected a username to begin with, currently's your chance to secure a far better URL and email than the randomly generated number designated by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore as soon as you select the new one.
Change Facebook Username
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area offered. Facebook will let you understand whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you change it when. You are also supposed to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.