Now you can make a photo comment as opposed to just conventional message, or post both a text comment as well as a photo to highlight it. Whatever image you prefer to post shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
Facebook Comments For Pics
This is a particularly wonderful feature to have for birthdays and also various other holiday desires considering that images often state more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you needed to publish a photo someplace on the internet then place the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy as well as not as very easy as it is now.
Ways to Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are a little different depending upon just how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you wish to reply to.
- Enter any kind of message, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Using the applications for Android and iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook app and then:
- Tap comment below the post you wish to Comment on to raise the online keyboard.
- Enter a message comment and touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the image you want to comment with and afterwards tap Done or whatever various other button is used on your gadget to exit that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this approach to send image comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop computer site, but instead the mobile internet site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the supplied message box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Image or Photo Collection to select the picture you intend to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.