If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How Do You Get Rid Of Your Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know all about it in the comments.