Here are the 3 primary means you can properly log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iOS device.
How Do You Logout Of Facebook Messenger
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to go into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Close the app if you have it open, and eliminate it from your recent apps checklist, otherwise this trick will not function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, and also scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Now when you go back to tap on Messenger in your app drawer, you must see that it won't log you in automatically.
Pro suggestion: If another person wishes to use your phone to examine their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they just have to tap Switch Account to sign right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you have actually obtained Messenger on your phone, opportunities excel that you have actually obtained the Facebook application too. From the Android Facebook app, touch the More button on the top right (which must appear as 3 lines), after that most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Protection as well as login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, after that simply choose the Messenger session and tap Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the application on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Introduce conversation app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently up until you can detect the highlighted words, data USAGE PLAN. Tap that blue link.
- Tap the food selection bar on the top left edge.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet PROGRAMMER PAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually until you could see plainly your PROFILE PICTURE at the top right corner. Touch your image to reveal the drop down food selection.
- Tap LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to log in a different customer on it.
II. UTILIZING KEY FACEBOOK APP.
- Launch the primary Facebook application.
- Tap the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down till you discover Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet SECURITY.
- Faucet ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Discover the entrance that lists these:.
Gadget Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Gadget Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X symbol beside that log to finish its session.
You don't have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the chat app or end the active session at the major Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application utilizing these techniques?