How to Make Facebook Friends Private
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, right here's exactly how you can avoid these watchings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, and enter your personal timeline by clicking the link that includes your name and account photo, situated on the best side of the leading bar.
2. Once there, click on the switch that says "Friends" This web link will be located directly above the box where you write standing updates, article photos/videos, as well as create life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" field of this web page, most likely to the top right edge, and also seek a tiny picture of a pencil. Click this, then click the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Finally, in the leading part of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the best side, as well as select the privacy setup that functions ideal for you.
If you want to have the most privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have other choices. You can make the list available to people that are friends with you (Friends), or restrict it to your specifically friends (friends Other than Associates). You could also develop a custom-made list of that can, and can not access the list (Customized). If you later on decide to go down these security restrictions completely, you could constantly make your friends list readily available to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that says "More Options" to see other alternatives for that can, and could not, view your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We wish your enhanced safety setups will give you peace of mind as you explore the most popular social media sites network on the planet.