What are Dimensions for Facebook Cover Photo
What are the dimensions of my Page's profile photo as well as cover photo?
Your Page's account photo:
- Displays at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices and 50 × 50 pixels on the majority of attribute phones
- Should be at least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will certainly be chopped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left as well as 176 pixels from the top of your cover image on computers
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from all-time low and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on smart devices
Your Page's cover image:
- Displays at 851 pixels broad by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computers and also 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels tall on smart devices
- Doesn't present on function phones
- Have to be at the very least 399 pixels vast and 150 pixels high
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG documents that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high as well as less than 100 kilobytes
-For account images and also cover images with your logo design or message, you might get a far better outcome by utilizing a PNG data.
Just what concerning the resolution?
As well as this dimension modification we've gone for a high resolution recommendation since we are likewise considering the rise of higher res tools such as Retina Show-- you want your cover photos to look all crisp and also clear there as well do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent as well as covers off pretty much any other gadget presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook doesn't aid when it claims "Remember that your cover picture need to be at the very least 400 pixels vast and also 150 pixels tall". This is merely a minimal dimension and also in our experience we locate it way as well rough and the suggestions gives no assistance on secure locations for text.
As long as it's not a crazy dimension you won't be punished for posting a great huge high res picture (this made use of to be the situation with Facebook Teams where compression was applied) but say goodbye to.
One word of caution, depending on the screen you make use of to see (i.e. non high res/retina screen), you may find the photo a little fuzzy. We've trying out JPG vs PNG as well as a variety of dimensions from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Now 820x461 typically looks the sharpest on older display screens however we would certainly still recommend 1920px x 1080px for finest future proofing.