Who See Your Facebook Profile App
It is simple. Just follow these actions and you will certainly be successful in discovering Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who watched my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will only show those visitors Who currently have set up the particular Extension.
Manual Approach To View Who saw your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box shows up in the best corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This big list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full listing of buddies.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly locate visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We hope you found out Who visits your profile consistently! If you similar to this short article please show your buddies by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.