Can I Deactivate My Instagram
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the page, enter your username and password, and also click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's perfect of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username as well as password and also your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you visited on Instagram's website, you will certainly still need to visit to each of your tools.