How Do I Link Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and can choose exactly what kind of material you want to share by clicking packages.
Below you can decide how much information you intend to show Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Now you'll have the ability to simply upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and also post 2 different updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will immediately abbreviate your article with an instantly created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.