Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a bit with these actions.
How To Change Your Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and the image is established as your account picture.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to make use of.
- While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you want to utilize.
-While the picture is displayed on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, then pick Done when you're completed.