If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How To Delete Facebook Business Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page before both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the remarks.