So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety issues that may occur. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you ways to inspect the safety before you also post, to see if it's worth sharing.
How to Post Facebook Posts to Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you have not seen it currently, do not view it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will possibly just discourage your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that show a world icon. This implies that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the privacy setups are all right, just select the LINK in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page devoted to this particular video, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans directly to the material you want to share. In this case, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter and also develop your Post. Just paste the LINK right into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to reduce the web link yourself, you can constantly utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.